Terms of The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Terms of The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
How we manage your personal data
We manage and process your personal data responsibly and in line with existing regulations. The new European Parliament and European Council regulation on data protection and privacy (EU Regulation 2016/679) have brought further requirements to this area. This document seeks to explain how LOOPER SYSTEMS s.r.o. is meeting these new requirements. Should you have any questions, we welcome them at email@example.com
- Who oversees the use of my personal information? The controller of your personal information is the company LOOPER SYSTEMS s.r.o. You can contact the individual responsible for overseeing the proper use of your personal data by writing to Náměstí 63, 742 83 Klimkovice, Czech Republic or by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For what purpose is my personal data being processed? Every proper agreement requires personal data. We use your personal data to conclude a purchase agreement and to deliver on the subject of the agreement, which in our case means supplying the antennas and/or accessories we have promised to you, our customers. Personal data is used only within the scope required for the specified purpose.You can also agree to have your personal data used for marketing purposes. This includes:
- Subscription to receive our newsletters, which leads to regular mailings of up-to-date, relevant information about new products in our portfolio, sales events, product care and broader customer support. The request to be removed from our newsletter mailing list is located in the footer of each newsletter.
- Who has access to my personal data? Authorized LOOPER SYSTEMS employees use your data to ensure that your order is completed and delivered to the specified address. In addition, third parties contracted by LOOPER SYSTEMS for specific services, such as product delivery, IT or accounting services, can have access to your data. To ensure that your personal data is safe, we have entered into appropriate agreements with all relevant third parties.
- How long do you keep my personal details? We keep them for as long as we are required to do so by legislation. However, at any time you can contact the authorized individual (for contact details see paragraph 1 and 2 above) and ask that you be given access to your data held by LOOPER SYSTEMS, that the data be updated, or that it be in the EU, where your identity will be verified before processing.
- Your rights relating to personal data protection.
- The right to access your personal data: You have the right to request confirmation whether LOOPER SYSTEMS s.r.o. is holding and processing your personal data, and if yes, you have the right to obtain a copy of the data we hold about your person.
- The right to correct or update your personal data: If you believe that LOOPER SYSTEMS s.r.o. is holding and processing inaccurate data about your person, or you wish to update your personal data, you have the right to ask LOOPER SYSTEMS to correct or update such information.
- The right to be erased (Right to be forgotten): If you ask us to erase your personal data from our records, we will review your request and erase the information if one of the following conditions applies: a) your personal data is no longer relevant to the original purpose for which it was collected and processed; b) the processing of your data is unlawful; c) you have withdrawn your consent about LOOPER SYSTEMS’s processing of your data and there are no prevailing justifiable reasons for continuing its processing; or d) there is no longer a legal obligation to process your personal data pursuant to EU law or the internal laws of a member nation.
- The right to limit the processing of personal data: If you ask us to limit the processing of your personal data, we will not make your data available to other parties, or we will process it in a way that ensures that we abide with your right to limited processing.
- The right to have your personal data transferred: You have the right to have your data transferred in an electronic, commonly used and machine-readable format to another data controller. You can assert this right if LOOPER SYSTEMS s.r.o. is processing your data on the basis of an existing contract/agreement or a previously given consent for the processing of your personal data, and on the condition that this is technically feasible. If by fulfilling your request LOOPER SYSTEMS s.r.o. would negatively affect the rights and freedoms of another physical person, we will not be able to honor your request.
- The right to raise an objection: If you raise an objection against having your personal data processed, and LOOPER SYSTEMS s.r.o. considers your request to be justifiable, we will immediately stop the processing of your data. If your personal data is being used for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object to this at any time. If you do, your personal data will no longer be used for marketing purposes.
- The right to contact The Office for Personal Data Protection: You have the right to submit a grievance to the supervisory authority at The Office for Personal Data Protection located at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic.